- 1950s simplicity wrap top paired with midi-length RTW skirt
- simplicity 1610
- vogue 8425 high-waisted pencil with RTW t-shirt and fold-over boots. yellow bag for emphasis! (casual friday FTW)
- cynthia rowley butterfly top (hello, versace!) with alice + olivia pleated coulotte ( a la the megan nielson tania, which i fully intend to make but then i saw these on sale in the perfect color.) blue blazer, vintage smoked glass necklace. tights and thigh-high boots. and yeah, i wore that to work.
- new look 6028 shortcut chanel blazer with 1930s mail order bow top, cigarette trousers (Prada! i love consignment stores) and slingbacks
- advance 1950s big-collar blouse with ultra-modern crepe mini skirt, tights and thigh-high boots (loved it so hard i pictured it twice!)
- pucci copelia cardigan with floor-length black silk maxi, red ballet flats, bangle bracelet
like a lot of us, i’m always trying to really wear my makes. how do you integrate some of your wilder aspirations into the every day?